Seminar for Verizon employees
Tuesday, August 3rd 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
2104 W. Laburnum Ave.
Please join our seminar to help you answer these questions:
- How do I determine the best time to retire?
- Should I consider an EISP offer?
- What are my health benefits in retirement?
- Which retirement options are best for me and my family?
- How does the GATT and PBGC Rates affect my pension?
- How can I allocate my 401(k) to help protect it in a volatile market?
- What should I be doing now to plan for retirement?
- When should Social Security be taken by me or my spouse?
*Dinner will be provided
To register please call us at 804-377-9498 or fill out the form below
Presented by: Chris Geary, CFP®, AIF ® & Paul Kelly, AIF®
Financial Consultants of America is not endorsed by, retained by, or affiliated with Verizon or CWA.
Advisory services offered through f3Logic, Registered Investment Advisor. Securities offered through Independent Financial Group, LLC (IFG). Member FINRA/SIPC, a Registered Broker-Dealer. FCA, f3Logic and IFG are unaffiliated companies. Branch office 2104 West Laburnum Avenue, Suite 101, Richmond, VA 23227. OSJ Branch 12671 High Bluff Drive, Suite 200, San Diego, CA.